Grades 7–8 Habits:
Students in Grades 7–8 should be actively practicing the K–6 habits.
9. Self-Control: The habit of self-control requires mastery over one’s actions and the ability to delay gratification.
10. Gentleness: The habit of gentleness requires acting kindly, softly, and in consideration of others in words and actions.
11. Gratefulness: The habit of gratefulness requires looking for and acknowledging the good in what one has received.
12. Punctuality: The habit of punctuality requires that obligations be met in a timely manner.
Grades 9–12 Habits:
Students in Grades 9–12 should be actively practicing the K–8 habits.
13. Prudence: The habit of prudence requires deciding wisely when and how to act and what to do.
14. Humility: The habit of humility requires self-knowledge about one’s strengths, recognition of gifts with which one can serve God and neighbor, and a willingness to ask for help and forgiveness.
15. Integrity: The habit of integrity requires that one speak and act in ways that are consistent with what is right even when others are not around.
16. Fortitude: The habit of fortitude requires that one do what is right regardless of danger, fear, or consequences.